12.21.2010

26.6

I really need these last 3 months to go by quicker. I can't sleep on my left side anymore. I am not getting any sleep because of it, and then when I "wake up" in the morning, I'm in the worst mood. Honestly, if I was allowed to sleep on my back or right side- I'd be golden.

The baby wasn't all that active yesterday, but I think maybe it's because I was running around a lot getting ready for the Christmas Movie Marathon Day! I made homemade New England Clam Chowder, salad, and toasted subs! We also had some appetizers, too.

As we were watching the movies, I was thinking about what it's going to be like next year with a 9 month around. We probably won't see much of the movies. ha.

My belly is definitely getting bigger, I ran it into the refrigerator door this morning. Didn't realize how much it stuck out. At Schreckmas, my grandma & her friend were telling me some Wives' Tales about pregnancy & figuring out the gender. I just stood there and laughed bc everything they said was the opposite that I've heard so far. Honestly, these little "myths" on how to tell are really quite stupid. People I don't even know come up to me & tell me what I'm having. I appreciate the advice & the stories that all these random mothers tell me, but they are kinda lame, too. I just nod my head & smile, "okay....."


4 more days.....

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...