9.29.2010

15 weeks!

How far along: 15 weeks exactly, so sad that i know this

Maternity clothes: not yet, but i think i may have to start the rubber band method SUPER soon.

Stretch marks: bound to happen. my belly is starting to itch. not a good sign

Sleep: went to bed fairly late last night but i got a good night's sleep. I have noticed I have more energy now. Not a lot, but more.

Best moment this week: telling a bunch of family members! they are all so excited!

Movement: i'm not sure. i was lying still on the couch & i think i felt something, but it could have just been gas. :)

Food cravings/aversions: I made chili the other night, and the meat didn't bother me. YAY! finally! I haven't really noticed any cravings this past week. Orange juice, maybe.

Gender: apparently, if the baby is in the right spot & we have a way of a clear picture, i can find out. my next appointment isn't for awhile. and i'm still unsure if i want to find out yet or not.

What I miss: still missing the occasional drink, my flat stomach, and sushi

What I am looking forward to: painting the baby's room & registering

What I have learned: nothing. haha

Milestones: totally having somewhat of a bump

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was gas....probably Jimmie's

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...