9.07.2010

one more week


Oh man. I don't think I can wait a whole week without going crazy! My next appointment is on the 14th. I can't wait to see this picture!!!! It's supposed to be more interesting. Not like the first one wasn't, but the image is more clear. We'll be able to see actual features, I think. Also, I believe we get to hear the heartbeat.

I am stuck with a dilemma now about the baby's room. My original idea may not be too great anymore, bc I think there will be too much dark wood. So now I don't know what to do with the walls.


Right now it looks like this:
Which isn't too bad for a baby's room. But these colors remind me of a jungle theme & that is soooooo overdone. I do want green on the walls, bc it's my favorite color. The bookcase to the right is the color furniture I want in the room.

My original plan was to have that green on top, and on the bottom put up wooden slats [stained in a dark wood] as wainscoting. Even now, looking at that green up against that bookcase....i love it! Having all dark furniture being the same as the walls is not a good idea in my book.

So do you have any suggestions? My sister says to leave as is, bc it's done & looks good & calming. But I'm not a fan of the top color just bc of the jungle theme. I don't even have a theme idea yet. I do like monkeys (but that is kinda jungly) [yes- we are gonna go with that being a word.]

Hmm....what to do. what to do.....

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...