9.05.2010

my 12 week mark

I still don't feel pregnant. I kinda just look bloated in this picture. That's actually how I've looked for the past year. HAHA! I honestly have felt bloated for about a year. It sucks. My hair is getting really long.

I guess it's gonna be awhile before I really start to notice any sort of "bump." I will hit the 2nd trimester mark next week & I still feel nauseated all of the time. I thought that was supposed to go away...

And unfortunately, any kind of meat still makes me sick to think about.

For dinner tonight.......I want cupcakes.

That is DEFINITELY NOT like me. I hate dessert.

{i'm in the process of working on the baby's room. updates soon}


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You probably already planned to, but take this same picture every chance you get. It's amazing to see the differences week over week!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...