9.17.2010

Whoa!

I just read that my baby is the size of my fist. WHOA! That's big! But someone told me it won't be another 3 weeks until I really start to show. That is like FOREVER away!

We have our playoff games tonight. We play one match & then I think the next one is the championship match. My doctor said I should play. UGH! It's the playoffs and my team needs me! I don't know what to do. My parents say don't play. One of my friends says it's ok. I asked my sister to come, so she could fill in for me. Maybe I'll have her play the 1st match for me. Then we could switch for the next one. OR maybe I could just sub in to serve! :) Oh the decisions!

K, I'm about to puke, gotta go make something to eat!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...