9.28.2010

dinner party!

Well we had the extended family over for dinner on Sunday. It was my mom's side & Jimmy's mom's side. We told them the good news! Everyone is so excited, duh. I made chili & a lot of people said it was the best chili they have ever had. My little bro doesn't like chili & he said he loves it. haha.

Yesterday, after my game, I told my volleyball girls about the good news as well. They flipped! And Friday, my mom is going to tell some of her friends. It's so nice to finally be "pretty much" in the clear to tell people. I guess I have start telling some people anyway, bc I'm starting to show. Which I think is weird, bc I feel like I shouldn't be showing at all yet. hmm... Oh well.


Today I'm going to go shopping for some stuff for the nursery. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...