9.20.2010

the shower...

So, I was making out my Shower guest list. I have 75 people!!!! That is reDONKulous! I have already tried looking into places to have it. I need some luck! My back-up plan raised their pricing, so we probably can't even afford that anymore! I don't want to have 2 showers, but I need help finding a venue that is affordable!

I want it catered. But if it's $15/plate that's $1140 FOR JUST FOOD! (including me)

Any ideas?



*dad- no smartass comments like "how about we don't feed them." or "let's just skip it altogether." haha

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ouch that hurts...I was gonna say why don't we have at one of the 30 weddings showers you have been at recently and save some $$$$

thb said...

i already looked into those places. none of them can hold 75 people.

Unknown said...

I meant have it along with a wedding since they already paid...just sit in the corner

By the way my word verification was oxgrab

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...