9.14.2010

13 week ultrasound

I asked the Doc if we could get a picture. I told him, "I'm still just not sure there is something in there." He said, "OK hehe. I'll prove it to ya." Then he got the doppler to hear the heartbeat. ....I didn't hear.....anything but static. haha. uh...not proving it, buddy. Jimmy heard the heartbeat said it sounded like, "a really fast train far away." I asked the Doc, "are you sure it's not just gas?" He laughed. "No."

So he busted out the ultrasound and we saw the baby. Yup. There is someONE in there alright. I saw the heart beating super fast. But I was expecting to see a cute little button nose, legs & arms. nope.

He said the next appt (4 LONG weeks away) I will be getting an in depth ultrasound & should see all of that then. Ugh! How am I supposed to wait for that?! I'll be a whole year older by then! (seriously, my birthday is this month)

Everything is going well though, so I can't complain! :)

I keep looking at this picture, hoping that something will pop out [OH! There's a nose!] But that isn't happening. Actually, it's just getting more & more blobby to me.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...