9.11.2010

yes? no? i dunno!

So, I think I figured out how I want the baby's room painted. YAY! Also, as of right now, I DO NOT want to find out the sex. I'm sure that will change. I'm also sure that if I don't change my mind, my mom is going to be pissed at me for not finding out. But she also said that if I choose either of the 2 of the names on my list, she will call the baby something else. So whatever! [eyes rolling]

I am totally starting to nest! Yesterday, I mopped the baby's floor. It's just going to get dirty in there! We haven't even started painting yet! Jimmy was stripping & sanding furniture all day & it was killing me that I couldn't get started on staining the toy chest. I love staining. But apparently, I am not supposed to be around the chemicals. And I'm not one of those people who is happy about that. Why can't pregnant people get out of laundry!?! THAT, I wouldn't mind taking advantage of.

So, today I have to show Jimmy how to stain & then let him enjoy all of it. If only I was allowed to stain, it would be done by now. Because, yesterday I would have done that instead of doing the laundry, making lunch, & mopping the floors. yuck!

4 more LONG days until I get to see another picture of da baby!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...