10.24.2012

Ultrasounds

I just realized that I haven't put any ultrasounds on the blog of Baby #2, or as we named it, Brister. So here are some pictures of the baby!


Photobucket

This one is from about 8 weeks.  Very boring.

Photobucket

This one is from 12 weeks, more interesting!!!  Looks like it has no arms and no legs.

Photobucket

Week 19, ok good!  Limbs are there!  Here is a tiny little foot!  5 toes!


Photobucket

19 week again.  Uh oh, looks like a little drama queen!


So I wanted to compare the pix next to Caden's pix:


Photobucket

Little Nugs!


Photobucket

For our 12 week ultrasound, they actually sent me to the ultrasound room this time.  Last time, the doctor used the machine in his office.  Definitely a huge difference between the two!

Photobucket

19 weeks!  Tiny little feet!!!


Photobucket

And their profiles!

I think Caden looks like Michael and Brister looks like Kim.


I can't wait until my next ultrasound!  Only two more weeks, I believe!  We were also being sneaky and got some footage.  It wouldn't let me send the entire video, so here is a clip of the baby opening & closing its mouth!



No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...