10.24.2012

Baby Update 34w


I thought having volleyball over would give me more time to get my own things done.  Nope.  Now I have have more time to do my other jobs.  Ugh!  I need a break!

How far along: 34.2 weeks

Maternity clothes: Why is this even a category?  


Sleep: I had a bad dream last night, so I didn't sleep all that well.  But the night before I slept very well.  I hope I get some good sleep in the next few days though- I have a LOT going on!

Best moment this week: making dinner! 


Movement: Yeah, not as much.  Probably because there isn't any room in there.


Food cravings/aversions: 
caved...ate ice cream last night.  And I would eat some tonight, but it gave me HORRIBLE heartburn- had to sleep sitting up.  I was fine until about 2:45- that's when it struck!

Gender: I've moved up from 95% sure boy to 99% sure boy.  So i'm just focusing on boy names. 


What I miss: not having heartburn, bending over, my belly not itching, being able to get up easy or just moving around easier


What I am looking forward to: my next appointment. Gonna check if I'm dilating


What I have learned:  I feel like I've been pregnant for 3 years straight!


Milestones: bought Caden a potty training potty.  That's the biggest milestone in the house right now

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...