10.23.2012

Pressure

Lots of pressure Sunday.  And I noticed that long walks....not so great right now.  After going around the Lake View Cemetery.  Jimmy axed all of the baby names on our list so we had to start all over.  We have another list in the making, but I'm still freaking out that this baby won't have a name when it's born.  So after it's born and we send out info on height, weight, and a picture....don't expect a name to go along with it.  Haha.

Bending over to tie my shoes or put on socks or ANYTHING else....not easy.

Trying not to sleep on my right side.....not easy.

Avoiding heartburn...not gonna happen.

And all I want to eat is ice cream (which I haven't caved & eaten yet), dark chocolate, fruit, cookies, CAPE COD CHIPS....OMG I'm starving.  And I want nothing healthy.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...