10.17.2012

baby update 33w

Photobucket



How far along: 33.2 weeks

Maternity clothes: Usually wear leggings and my "fat" skinny jeans.  Other than that I have worn a couple maternity pants (like pictured above).  I haven't worn maternity tops really.  But my t-shirts are getting to the point where they are way too short in the front.  Haha  


Sleep: Depends on the day.  I feel rested today.  Yesterday I subbed a full day and had practice afterwards.  I was EXHAUSTED.  Ready for bed at 6pm.  Jimmy took my body pillow out for me so that helps.

Best moment this week: knowing that volleyball is almost over! Haha 


Movement: Lots of it!  Right now, the way that the baby is positioned- my belly button is off to the side by an inch! I think I might have felt some Braxton Hicks yesterday. 


Food cravings/aversions: pumpkin cream cheese, water, pineapple, strawberries, Cape Cod chips (just finished the bag too), popcorn, dark chocolate.  Things that I don't really want: spoiled milk (oops drank that twice), fishy fish, potatoes, milk chocolate.


Gender: So I'm leaning towards a boy.  I'm about 95% sure that's what it is. I tried peeking in the envelope again, and saw nothing. Haha.  But all the signs point to boy, even though it feels like a girl.      


What I miss: still miss feeling good about myself, sleeping on my right side, fitting into my clothes, not having an itchy belly, NOT HAVING A belly! 


What I am looking forward to: Popping this kid out! Shopping for baby stuff & decorating the nursery.  I also can't wait to take newborn pictures.  Shoot, I need to finish some crocheting!!!!! 


What I have learned: This baby is coming a lot sooner than I realized.  I need to pick out a name!!!!   Jimmy made me throw out our list, so we started all over!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHH!  


Milestones: my uterus is jammed into my lungs and I can't breathe.  I have to arch back to get good deep breaths.  Also watching my belly move in all different directions.  It almost looks lumpy & lopsided.  Like there are 3 kids in there.  Oh shit, this baby HAS to be huge!!!!  

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...