10.07.2012

31.6

Ugh!  Heartburn & Acid Reflux!!!???!!!  AGAIN??  I was hoping to not have to really deal with that this time around.  I think it might even be worse this time.  BC I have it all day, not just at night.  I have it right now!  Ridic!  These dang hairy babies are killing me.  I also developed some nasal congestion as well.  Fabulous!  And being able not to breathe.  Yeah that kinda sucks.

Jimmy & I had names picked out and were pretty set to go, until last night when he sprung on me that he doesn't like 2 of them anymore.  And yes, they were probably the top 2.  Sooooooo, now we pretty much have to start all over.  I'm not too thrilled about that.  In fact, I'm really stressing out about it.

I haven't felt nauseous in awhile, that's always good.  :)  Since the heartburn is so bad, I really don't feel like eating anything though.  :(



************************

Caden is doing really well.  He just got some stacking cups from some friends, and he is OBSESSED with them.  It's so cute.  I love to watch him walk around, too.  He cracks me up.  When I tell him to go get something he does.  Nice!  He actually is trying to play with my right now, so I'm going to go be entertained some more by that little nugget.

p.s. his halloween costume might not work out and I'm a little disappointed.  I had that planned out before he was even born!!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...