10.01.2012

Baby Update 31w


How far along: 31 weeks

Maternity clothes: I wear some, but still getting away with not having to wear them everyday.  I probably wear a maternity apparel about once a week.  


Sleep: WOW am I EXHAUSTED!!!!  I look like crap.  Giant bags under my eyes.

Best moment this week: going to the gym on my birthday.  I wish I got there more often.  


Movement: this baby likes to rock and roll!!!!  It was very squirmy at my volleyball game and it's rolling around right now.  


Food cravings/aversions: nothing sounds appealing to me right now.  maybe just some water.  


Gender: no clue. and everyone that puts in their own input is all over.  If I counted the number of guesses we'd be pretty even boy/girl.  I think I'll do a gender, size, date pool again    


What I miss: sleep and feeling good about myself 


What I am looking forward to: having my body back to myself.  Watching Caden as a big brother.  My 36 week ultrasound- - can't come soon enough!!!!


What I have learned: the 2nd pregnancy goes by faster and I seem less interested in what the baby is doing at each stage.  For instance, I don't read my Day by Day book like I did with Caden.  It's more of a Crap, I'm a Week Behind...reading.


Milestones: turning 30 years old and not too thrilled about it.  It's going to be so hard to get my body looking good.  

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...