10.29.2012

Caden...and some baby stuff

Zoo Time with Aspen!

So I haven't put Caden's video footage onto a DVD yet.  I have a lot of it, too.  Another day.  Ugh.  The little man is going to have his Halloween photo shoot tomorrow morning.  I hope his costume works out.  Today he ran all over town with me going to the office, the library, my doctor's appointment (next monday is the BIG appointment!!!  Should see the baby next week as well), and the mall.  Speaking of which, I realized why I haven't been to the mall in a LONG time.  There really isn't anything we need.  It's kinda sad.  Haha.  I tried to find something that we could buy, but nope.

 I do have to go to Pottery Barn to get some crib sheets.  Not looking forward to that because they are ridiculously priced.  But, I really want gray and/or yellow.  They are the only place I can find that has them.  

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...