8.01.2012

Pepper Pike Health Fair

I had to take pictures for work at the health fair, and my boys decided to come with me.  I'm glad they did!


Photobucket

Caden got a sweet turtle balloon animal from Swifty.

Photobucket

And an awesome bike helmet.  I was just saying that I need to get him one, bc when we take him in the trailer on our bikes I'd feel better if he had a helmet on.  And now he has one.  Only problem is that he doesn't like to wear it.  The kid HATES hats. Or anything that goes on his head for that matter.  The other day he did want to wear it, so I put it on.  He didn't take it off until after lunch.  Yes he wore it while eating his lunch.  Haha

Photobucket


He also got to color a drawstring bag to carry his stuff in!


No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...