8.14.2012

Baby Update 24w



How far along: 24.1 weeks

Maternity clothes: Still getting away without them. Just wearing my "fat" jeans when necessary.  I have pictures tomorrow for volleyball, I'm kinda nervous about trying on my khaki shorts.  


Sleep: TIRED!!!  I sleep well through the night, but I am still tired.  

Best moment this week: Finding out that I haven't gained a pound in 4 weeks.  :)  Worst Moment: looking at my legs and seeing how FAT they are!


Movement: Lots of it.  Still sporadic. Either the baby is pushing on my lower abs, or I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions.  The doctor also said it could be from doing so much activity or I need to get more fluids.  


Food cravings/aversions: Right now, at this very second, I just want popsicles.  


Gender: Still don't know.  I asked the doctor if the ultrasound people know for sure, and he said they do, so that tells me it's a boy.  Yet I keep calling it a girl.  Either way, it's going to be awesome and I can't wait to meet Baby #2.   


What I miss: my body. feeling good about myself.  going out until 2 in the morning


What I am looking forward to: Buying stuff for the baby.  Seeing how Caden reacts to it.  Watching him meet his sibling for the first time in the hospital and taking that family picture.


What I have learned: pregnancy can really make you feel crappy about yourself.  It doesn't matter how many encouraging words people say to you, you still feel down about how you look.  Well, at least that is how I feel.  But I also learned that it is sooooo worth it for the time being.  You get a great kiddo out of it and no matter how many times I say it grosses me out when I feel the baby moving, it's still the coolest feeling in the world.


Milestones: Realizing that there are way too many potty training toilets out there.  Yes, that has nothing to do with this pregnancy, but come on!  That's just ridiculous!  I can't believe I have about less than 16w to go.  This is flying by and it's going even quicker with volleyball starting and the holidays coming up.  Not to mention the weddings, the friends having babies, the late summer parties.....



No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...