8.26.2012

25.6

We went to a wedding last night.  It was fun!  We got to hangout with our friends and get loose on the dance floor.  Plus there was some drama with a stolen purse.  Located by me & Todd!  I suggested to use Find my iPhone and it led him to the purse.  Turns out someone did take it and threw it in the bushes.  Lame.

I did a lot of dancing, eating and drinking a lot of water & cranberry & sprites.  I felt like I was just as "tipsy" as everyone else (I guess I really don't need to drink when I go out then).  My friend, Nicole is due in about 2 weeks and she and I stayed until the end!  We were out there shaking our bumps to the music.  Haha.

When I woke up this morning, I was worried bc the baby hadn't kicked all night.  It's making up for it now.  So all is good.  A few people came up to me to tell me how great I looked.  That is always nice to hear, especially when you feel like a cow.  So thank you!

Today, I'm getting some work done and doing some laundry.  Caden is goofing off & making me laugh.

The baby's crib should be coming in this week!!  I can't wait to set it up!  {ew-baby part moving along my side}

Our first game is tomorrow, so I'm curious to see how that is going to turn out.  I don't think the girls are ready for that yet.  Could be interesting or VERY boring.  lol.

Okey dokey!  I need to go feed the little guy some lunch!  ta-ta!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...