8.21.2012

25.1

I can't believe I'm in the 26th week already! This pregnancy has felt like it has flown, but when I think about the fact that I still have until the first week of December to go, I feel like it's dragging.  I learned from the first pregnancy, that I don't want to rush it.  Because right now, I'm used to one kiddo.  And it's 2nd nature to me now.  So throwing in another baby will be a little different.  I need to enjoy this time for now.  haha.

I also just realized last week that if I have this baby this Friday, that will be when one of my best friends had her baby.  Yes, that early.  He is doing VERY well.  A miracle baby boy!  But to think I could have another baby in 3 days is so crazy to me.



How far along: 25.1 weeks

Maternity clothes: I wore maternity jeans on Sunday, but they were too big, so I guess I still don't really need them yet 


Sleep: I did NOT sleep last night!  Neither did Jimmy.  For me, it might have been the coffee at 6:30pm.  I don't know.  I'm trying to get used to sleeping on my left side again, since I won't be able to sleep on my right or back soon.  That could have been another reason.  I just tossed and turned all night long.  So annoying.  

Best moment this week: Ordering the crib.  Should be in sometime next week, I think.


Movement: The baby is rolling around as I type. It really does move a lot.   


Food cravings/aversions: OJ, chips, fresh fruit, something warm because it's a little chilly outside  


Gender: No clue.    


What I miss: Not having to freak out about everything little thing wrong with my body. 


What I am looking forward to: setting up the crib and getting the room a little situated.  I won't be decorating it until after the baby is born.  That will be a great winter project!


What I have learned: I'm not as tired the second time around, which is weird.  I would think I would be


Milestones: Our baby has hair on its head and it's already a color!  Also it's about 1.5 lbs and a little over 13"  according to the average baby at this stage!  THAT IS INSANE!  

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...