8.06.2012

Baby Update 23w

Man, I still can't believe that I'm pregnant again.  It seems so unreal.  Then I look in the mirror or just down at my feet.  Hey, wait, where the hell did my feet go?

Crap!


How far along: 23 weeks

Maternity clothes: I still can get away without using them.  If I play my cards right, I can probably get away without using them at all.  Ha.  Well, I will admit my size 2 skinny jeans aren't fitting right now, but who needs to wear jeans right now anyway?! I wore a pair of maternity cropped pants yesterday just to see how they looked since I was borrowing them from a friend.  Cute. But other than that, nope.  All just regular clothes thanks to the trends these days.  I am sad that I won't be able to join in on the California crop top look this summer.  Eh, ya win some you lose some.


Sleep: Still sleeping through the night.  And I don't really feel tired enough during the day to take a nap.  That could all change with volleyball and school coming up though.  Now I have to get up at 6:45 every morning.  ew.

Best moment this week: Not stepping on a scale.  I really don't want to know what it says {uh, you're fat}, so what's the point? 


Movement: Caden moved around a lot at night.  This one, whew!  I can feel it jumping around in there all day long.  And so can other people when they feel it.  


Food cravings/aversions: yuck.  NOTHING sounds good to me.  It seems like everything makes me sick.  Not to the point where I throw up, bc I haven't done that yet. But nauseous.  Very nauseous.  I thought that was supposed to go away by now.  Thinking about food makes me feel sick, but then all of a sudden I will get hungry and find something.  But it has to be at that moment, I can't really think about it ahead of time.


Gender: Still don't know.  I pulled a muscle in my abs climbing onto the bathroom sink trying to see through the envelope though.  Haha. 


What I miss: my memory, balance, skinny legs, flat stomach, being able to throw anything on and not look at myself like a fat whale.  It sucks having volleyball season here, and I can't play with the girls.  I hope I can at least serve to them!


What I am looking forward to: Having the baby so I can buy stuff for it!!!!  Getting the crib so it's room looks more like a bedroom and not an empty space with a changing table and a dresser.


What I have learned: Coming up with names is still hard to do.  We've got the names but deciding on which to choose.....not easy peasy japaneasy 


Milestones: Haven't really hit any at this point.  It was kinda insane when I realized how far I was though!  This is sorta going by fast! But also seems to be dragging and I just want to have the baby.  BUT  I remember saying that about Caden and I people telling me to enjoy my time without him for few.  So I need to take that advice and enjoy the rest of the time I have with my little boy before this next baby comes to join in on the fun. 

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...