8.31.2012

26.4

What the heck!?!?  I thought this nausea thing was only supposed to happen in the first trimester???  This blows!!!  I feel dizzy and ready to puke!  It seems like I would feel better if I just threw up.  What are ya gonna do?  Of course I have a lot going on, too.  I have 3 jobs to go to today and tomorrow I have 2.

Jimmy went to pick up the baby's crib today! That's exciting!  Yay.  Hopefully all of this will keep me so busy that I will forget that I feel sick.  But all I want to do is lay down---and when I lay down I feel even worse bc the acid rises up!

Lame.

1st class...working on quizzes right now.  So far so good.  I have 7th grade students today.  I usually like 8th grade and up so this could get interesting.

***************************
A couple of weeks ago, I went rollerblading, Yeah, yeah, I know I shouldn't be doing that.  Well I did end up straining my ankle and hurting my knee.  It eventually stopped hurting.  So Wednesday at my game I have no idea what I did, but I hurt my ankle again.  I mean it REALLY hurt to walk on.  It feels a little better today, so that's good.

I also had to try on my bridesmaid dress today to get it altered for the wedding I'm in next month.  That thing is HUGE on me.  Going to cost a pretty penny to alter. Haha.  The dress shop ladies overestimated the size that I was going to be.  Bitches.  Haha.  Better too big than too small though :)  I also had to pay extra to order extra length.  Turns out, now it's WAY too long, so I had to pay EVEN MORE to have it shortened.  Oh geez!!  Just my luck.

***************************

I went to the gym the other day.  And weighed myself.  I haven't done that in 3 weeks!!!  I am exactly where I was at this point the last time I was pregnant.  So I guess that's good.  I still don't know if I'm having a boy or girl this time around.  It's kinda getting to the point where I don't even care that I don't know.  At first it was driving me crazy, but today I kinda realizes that it doesn't really bother me to not know.

#1 I will obviously find out at some point.
#2 I will have the winter months to decorate.  I won't really want to be outside all day anyway, so that's perfect.
#3 We already have 2 names for each gender picked out, so after the baby is born we will just need to pick between the 2.
#4 It is what it is.  As long as the baby is healthy, we are happy.  :)

p.s. I'm totally going to puke.  I know it.  I'm trying so hard to not think about it.  But it's not that easy being queasy.  Ha.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...