5.02.2011

last night's dream

Before Jimmy & I went to bed we discussed about how Caden seems to need more than 4 oz per feeding now. He seems like he is still hungry after. According to our paper, it says 1-3 months of age they eat 4-5oz. How can he already be at the max? This kid can eat!

So while that was in the back of my mind:

[cue the dream sequence music]

We are at the pediatrician's office. He looks at Caden and says, "Well, I don't know how to put this, but your son will never be able to walk. He is just too fat."

Then I turned to look at him, OMG! He was HUGE!!!! Looked like the Marshmallow Man but with flesh toned skin!

"Jimmy! What have we done!?! We fed him too much food! Now he will never be able to walk or play any sports or have a normal life! And it's all of our fault!!!!"

It felt so real and so scary.

[cue dream sequence music]

Luckily, I woke up and he was just as perfect as he was the night before. Lying there in his crib.


______________________________________


Today, we both took a nap on the couch. It took me awhile to fall asleep, bc I just laid there staring at him. I kept thinking how adorable he was & how perfect. I felt soooo incredibly lucky that he is mine. Then fell asleep for about 40 min. When I woke up there he was making the CUTEST facial expressions.

God, I love this baby!!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...