5.25.2011

2 Months & 3 Days

We took Cade to the middle school & high school yesterday. He was a HIT! Teachers were leaving their classrooms just to come out and see the little guy. And he soaked it all in. A bunch of my girls stopped in between classes and Caden just sat there smiling at them with a grin from ear to ear. His eyes were even sparkling. I swear he was putting on a show for them. It was amazing. We tried enrolling him in the high school, too.

It was pretty cool. Then after our walk with Nicole & Bailey, Jimmy & him were chillin' and he was ACTUALLY laughing & cooing! It was the coolest thing so far!

He is now taking a nap after sleeping really well last night. I have SOOOOO much to do today, so I appreciate the fact that he is taking a nap!

I have at least 200 pictures to go through sometime to post.

I'm trying to get to them. I at least uploaded them to the comp today! Baby steps....literally.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...