5.26.2011

Caden's Baptism

Photobucket

mimosas!

Photobucket

The godparents: Mikey & Nicole

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wardrobe change!

Photobucket

Photobucket

best baby ever!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

he must have thought he was getting a bath, bc he sure didn't mind the water

Photobucket

Photobucket

They gave Mikey the candle to light, good thing he was tall enough!

Photobucket

haha caught him blowing out the candle.

Photobucket

we look like we are having a grrrrrreat time! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whew! That was a long day!

Afterwards we came home to some food! My mom made a cake and of course I didn't get a picture of it. I have a feeling, I'm going to miss a lot of photo ops when we have people over. :( Case in point, I didn't get a SINGLE picture at our house. Too busy working. I also didn't even get to talk to anyone. Not a single conversation. I hope everyone had a good time. :/

2 comments:

CAREY!!!! said...

Um - thanks guys we talked - guess you dont remember that uh - ;(

thb said...

i do remember. i just wish we could have talked more. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...