2.26.2014

boys

Well, I see how boys are now.  They are already beating each other up.  Caden won't share so Ryder just puts all of his weight into leaning on him, so he can't go anywhere.  Looks like I don't have to stand up for that little guy.  He's a bruiser.  Climbs on everything!!!  Always falling down and yet bounces right back up and smiles while he does stuff he knows he probably shouldn't be doing.

Caden has been doing really well with potty training.  Been wearing REAL underwear for 2weeks now.  I have to make him go up there to the bathroom, but hey!  I'll take that!

Can't wait for the weather to break so I can get them out for some fresh air!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...