6.24.2012

Knee High Naturalists Day

Carey & I took the kiddos to a kids thing in the metro park. They had a blast!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Omg. I bumped a button on my camera, which turned my picture taking into B&W!  Well I do NOT know where that button is.  We had basically just got there so I HAD to fix it.  Whew! I was able to figure it out.  There should be a lock mode while the camera is on.

Photobucket

The Land of Balls.  He found those from a mile away.  I didn't even see them so when we asked to play with them, I said there wasn't any.  Then I looked over and oh, man.  Caden & the two little boys on the bottom right were working together putting stuff in that pink pail.  cute.

Photobucket



Photobucket

They had little critter costumes to put on for the day.  That was cool.

Photobucket

He actually wore his bug antennae for awhile


Photobucket

Ball Heaven.

Photobucket

Ok, bye!  See ya later!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Having a blast in the sand!

Photobucket



Photobucket

"Great job girls!"  Molly's getting her row on, while Riley gets her pose on.  Caden.  Well, he is just enjoying the ride.


Photobucket

Riley let him practice pushing a stroller, so he can help his Mommy & Daddy when the new baby comes.


No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...