8.31.2011

Making My First Baby Food

I said I would make my baby's food, and so I am. It's really easy, and I'd say cost efficient. 3 teeny peaches makes about 8 meals & 2 pears makes about 14 meals!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I used my corer for the first time today. That thing is AWESOME!!!!! I wish I would have used it to eat my pears in the past!

Photobucket

BOOM! It's like magic! And OOOOOOhhhhh so good!

My mom fed him the pears today, and she told me he got really mad bc they ran out. Nice! He loves my "cooking!" haha

Next, I will prepare avocados! His first veggie was carrots & he liked them. No crazy response. ha! My baby food book said that I can steam a carrot and give it to him to chew on while he is eating the other stuff. Hmmm interesting. I may try that next month!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...