8.14.2011

The highchair!

Photobucket

We bought this highchair the week I found out I was pregnant! Haha! I HAD to have it. I'm glad I did, bc the stores weren't selling it anymore. I had to order it through Albee Baby.

Photobucket

Someone is excited to eat!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He is a great eater! I haven't had a problem, except for tonight. First time since we started. I don't get it. It was the weirdest thing. Even the first time I fed him with a spoon, he did better than tonight. He was cranky & just wanted to chew on the spoon. Ugh! I'm hoping that it was just bc his routine was out of whack bc of Jimmy & I not being home. {we got to go to the Mansfield Reformatory to hunt ghosts!} Hopefully tomo he will be right back on track.

He is sleeping right now. Was really gassy & cranky. So I hope he sleeps through the night! I have to get up early & go to work!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...