4.04.2016

Ryder Hudson

 photo blogit4379_zpsskfyihfo.jpg

3 year olds......THEY ARE THE WORST!!!  This nugget is REALLY lucky he is cute.  I would have set him out with the donation box if he wasn't.  He is so stubborn and doesn't listen at all.  BUT he is super lovable.  Today, I walked out to get into the car to run out really quickly and he ran out of the house screaming because he hadn't given me a hug & kiss.  And then he apparently cried the entire time I was gone.  He just wanted to cuddle when I got home.  


 photo blogit4380_zpstxmvcubx.jpg

He just wants to play all day long, which I love.  He definitely should still be taking naps.  But it's my fault because I don't enforce it.


For Caden's birthday, I was taking the annual Nipper shot, and Ryder came running out because he wanted his picture as well.



 photo blogit4382_zpsidk3ezd8.jpg




No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...