3.26.2012

iPhone shots

Photobucket

Growing up, I had a gloworm.  I STILL have it, too.  It's in Cade's room now. Well it's a new generation and now there is a glow seahorse! They also have gloworms but Caden was given the seahorse for a very important reason.

My cousin and his wife work for Fisher-Price.  They actually do the designing of toys!!!  Beth COMPLETELY designed this seahorse.  And I must say, she did a great job!  Caden loves it so much that he won't sleep without it now.

The first night I put it in his room (which was the 1st night he had ANYTHING in his crib to sleep with), I went in to check on him before I went to bed and this is what I saw!  It melted my heart!

Now every night I check on him I see him hugging his seahorse while sound asleep.


Photobucket

It seems as though the little man has developed an "I'm too cool" attitude.  Can ya blame him?  Look how cute he is doing it!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...