2.04.2012

Lil Diddy...

Been so busy taking pictures for work, that I don't have energy time to take any of my own life.  Caden has been doing really well.  He is 10 months now!  About 20 lbs and about 2.75' tall.  He looks like he is a year old already.  :(  He also has 6 teeth and another coming in soon.  I have VERY sensitive teeth, and he grinds his.  I'm not kidding my front teeth hurt for hours and HOURS after I hear him doing that.

He has also been walking for about 4 weeks.  It's so cute.  He also eats everything in sight.  Loves to laugh & dance.  It's hilarious, every time he hears music he stops whatever he is doing and does the bounce dance.   I love it.

There is so much more, but he also love to throw stuff, so I better keep a close eye on him.  haha

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...